Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gun Control

Good Morning American!

I normally keep political topics off of my elk and wildlife blog, but the newest gun control measures in Congress are important to all outdoors people and freedom loving people.

This new bill is called "Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009."

You can find the govtrack.us link here.

The opencongress.org link is here.

I am a true believer in writing, calling or emailing our delegations in Congress.  

If there ever was a time, NOW IS IT.  Keep us free by utilizing First Amendment Rights to save our Second Amendment Rights.

TTFN

1 comment:

Albert A Rasch said...

Dennis,

Thanks for the links. I've already sent an e-mail to my congressmen and senators.

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit
Southeast Regional OBS Coordinator