Saturday, July 25, 2009

Best of The Best

As stated in my previous post, I will be taking a break from blogging. Montana Elk Hunting isn't about killing things, it's about having fun. To keep the fun going, I have made a list of reader's most popular posts and the ones I take the greatest pride in. What readers never see are the one, two, or three posts between posted posts that never make to the blog. For some reason I felt the theme was too weak, or the information was too redundant or they just weren't that good--so they were deep-sixed. What is posted are my best, so this is the Best of the Best. Hope you enjoy.


Two guides and four hunters on top of the Chinese Wall, Bob Marshall Wilderness, Montana, September, 1974 or 1975.

The most popular post for readers are those associated with firearms.

Family and Friends
  1. Whitetail Buck
  2. Skunk Creek Spikes Battle
  3. Late Evening Elk
  4. Bulls Fight on Montana's Rocky Mountain Front
There are 103 post on this blog, this is just a sampling of what some readers and I believe are the best.

Have a great day.

TTFN

1 comment:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Hurry on back fella. We'll miss you.
SBW